Here’s a recap of a bunch of recent updates to Harvest:
- Discounts on Invoices and Estimates – You can now easily put in a percentage discount on invoices and estimates. Just type in a percentage number and Harvest will calculate the correct discount value for your clients.
- Duplicate Estimate – It works just like duplicate invoice. Go to Estimates, click on the estimate you’d like to duplicate. Under More Actions menu, you’ll find the Duplicate option. If you have file attachments on the original estimate, Harvest will copy over those files as well.
- Export Client Contacts – Under Manage > Clients, you can now export all client contacts info to Excel. This will be useful when you need to generate mailing list for clients.
- Improved Unsubmitted – For those of you who use the Timesheets Approval feature, under the Timesheets > Unsubmitted section, where it lists out the people who have not submitted their timesheets, you can now see the hours on each timesheet. This is also a handy way for administrators to check on the total weekly hours for each staff member.
- Send Invoice via API – We have updated the Harvest API so that you can send invoices via the API.
We hope you find these new features helpful! As usual, we’d like to thank all of our customers for your generous feedback and support. Should you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch with us!