I’m filling in for Shawn on this week’s edition of the Harvest Playback, and I’m excited to let you know what we’ve been up to.
Here’s a rundown of what we accomplished this past week: we completed and deployed a major billing overhaul (and Barry even made a special Rdio playlist dedicated to it), we launched an updated Android app with improved syncing, and we came up with a plan to keep you all customer supported over the holidays.
Other things on our brains, as evidenced by our link swapping in Co-op:
- It was TJ’s birthday Wednesday, and the whole Harvest crew pitched in to make him a special website to help him launch his “side business.” We knew he had discovered it when he posted the link in Co-op.
- There was some love for a Kickstarter iPhone dock and some drooling over the new Grand Central Apple store.
- The news that Microsoft will be automatically updating IE for everyone was so popular it was double posted by both Shawn and Patrick.
- Weird links of the week: Naama found some amazing pictures of real people and their avatars, Warwick shared an interview with Lou Reed, and we all marveled at some strange Obama swag.
- The Harvest Wilco fans delighted in watching Jeff Tweedy do the Chicago weather (thanks Barry).
- Harvest loves music: Shawn shared a beautiful Neko Case cover, recorded in a stairwell, Matt found a great Led Zepplin cover by Trent Reznor and Karen O, and Christopher updated our Harvest Record club.
- On our Watercooler Tumblr: some nice looking watches from Ziiiro, and wisdom from Andy Warhol.
That wraps up another productive and fun week at Harvest. See you next week!