Another week has come and gone here at Harvest. You thought time tracking couldn’t get any easier? On Tuesday, we took things to a whole new level by kicking off our Harvest Everywhere endeavors with the launch of Harvest for Mac. In addition, we’re also excited about two new integrations: ScrumDo and ZenCash.
Twitter was abuzz this week with a lot of excitement about Harvest for Mac. Here are just a few of the notably excited customers:
@awelfle – @harvest Especially with the new Mac App — I’ve been super accurate with being able to use hotkeys!
@peaker – The new @harvest desktop time tracker for Mac is super handy. Forgetting to stop the timer is so yesterday.
@chrismackintosh – Man I love the new Harvest timer on Mac: getharvest.com/mac *LOVE
@jensimmons – I’m loving the new @harvest app for the Mac. No more keeping a tab in my browser for timers. Toolbar reminds me I’m billing. It is faster.
@sahadeva Finally time tracking software that I will actually use: getharvest.com/mac (nav bar widget is awesome).
Otherwise, things went normally. We designed, we developed. And of course, we shared some valuable things with each other through Co-op and elsewhere:
- Joschka attended Hack ‘N Tell and learned about a new useful site called NYCinema, which uses our homegrown Chosen.
- Our office acquired a set of Siftables, computerized tiles that let you make a game out of words, math, music, and more. We’re excited to try them out.
- Shawn is excited about the new Windows 8 design, and sent it around on Co-op.
- Karen gave us all this gem of knowledge on how tracking your time keeps you honest and makes you #workbetter.
- Barry and Patrick made sure we got our fill of song remixes. Barry shared this computer remix of House of the Rising Sun, and Patrick sent along this Radiohead and David Brubeck mashup. Check ‘em out!
Until next time!